Lost/Damaged/Reissue/Fresh Passport getting within 5 working days under normal process.

Marriage Certificate

Marriage certificate or an affidavit under annexure D is required only if you are married and want to include your wife's name in passport. Marriage certificate is not required otherwise. If you are separated, then affidavit under annexure K is required. ... Its require, if plan to add your spouse name in your passport.

If you find any mistake/error in the particulars printed in the passport booklet and the application form you submitted, please return the passport for necessary rectification. Any additional fees required to be paid would depend solely on Assistant Passport Officers (APOs)/ Passport Officers (POs) decision. If there is a misrepresentation of facts, then penalty could also be imposed. Applicants are requested to apply online which will ensure that the passports are delivered without any typographical errors since the applicants have themselves fed the data. If you have done a mistake while filling your passport application form i.e. you have filled your full name in the "Given Name" field, then you will need to apply for re-issue of passport for change in personal particulars.